Follow Us On Your Fav Podcasting App
Review & Rate if you really love it!
Queer News is an intersectional approach to a daily news podcast where race & sexuality meet politics, entertainment and culture. Tune-in to reporting which centers & celebrates all of our lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & comrade communities. Hosted by Anna DeShawn. 7 minutes a day, 5 days a week.
We want to hear from you. Tune in, and tell us what you think. Email us at email@example.com. Follow Anna DeShawn on IG & Twitter: @annadeshawn. And if you’re interested in advertising with “Queer News,” write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave Us a Voice Message
About the Host
Anna DeShawn is a Chicago-born social entrepreneur with over 10 years of experience in radio & podcasting. Media has always been her passion and in 2009 she turned that passion into a reality when she founded E3 Radio. E3 Radio is an online radio station playing Queer music & reporting on Queer news with an intersectional lens. Most recently, she founded The Qube, a curated app of music & podcasts for BIPOC & QTPOC creatives. Anna is determined to ride media into its next era by utilizing online radio streams to tell the stories and play the music that deserves to be heard.
In no particular order Anna is a daughter, wife, sister, and friend who loves cooking and running.
Favorite Quote: “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” –Gandhi
Did you know? Anna has been in love with Robin Roberts all her life. Interviewing Robin would be the ultimate experience.
You on TikTok? Follow Us There Too!
More Queer News
- Happy Pride 🌈 Tennessee’s anti-drag law ruled unconstitutional, Iowa’s “Don’t Say Gay” legislation is now law, Homophobes come for Adidas’ Pride Collection, Support Out on Film’s Kickstarter – Monday, June 5, 2023
- Corporations and Pride gone wrong, Texas Attorney General impeached, LA Dodgers apologize to the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, Chick-fil-a highlights queer employee & Isis King is back on “With Love” – Monday, May 30, 2023
- Brittney Griner’s home debut in 585 days, Chicago’s got the queerest city council, Red states pass more anti-trans legislation, a Texas lesbian bar is denied insurance, and Hayley Kiyoko stands up for drag queens in Nashville – Monday, May 22, 2023
- Brittney Griner returns to the court, Minnesota bans conversion therapy, Florida passes more anti-trans legislation and Janelle Monae is back and queer as ever – Monday, May 15, 2023
- Feed Swap Fridays with the Queer Family Podcast Episode: The Two Mom Browns